Students enrolling at the Nicholas School have the opportunity to seek concurrent degrees with The Fuqua School of Business at Duke or UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School (MBA), the School of Law (JD), the Sanford School of Public Policy (MPP), the Graduate School for a Master of Arts in Teaching (MA), the Pratt School of Engineering (MEMP) and other universities for other degree combinations. To be considered for concurrent degrees, students apply to both programs in separate applications, except for the MEM/MBA where there is a joint application. Students enrolled in the concurrent programs may work for both degrees simultaneously, reducing total tuition and time in residence. Students may also combine the Master of Environmental Management (MEM) and Master of Forestry (MF) degrees within the Nicholas School.
You may combine a Master of Environmental Management (MEM) or a Master of Forestry (MF) with a:
- Master of Forestry & Master of Environmental Management >
- Master of Business Administration >
- Master of Public Policy >
- Juris Doctor in Environmental Law >
- Master of Arts in Teaching >
- Master of Engineering Management >
- Degree at another University >
You can also combine a JD degree with an MA degree.