We provide educational opportunities for students at the undergraduate, graduate professional, and doctoral levels as well as additional course and program opportunities.
The Nicholas School cooperates with Trinity College of Arts and Sciences in awarding four undergraduate degrees:
- A.B. in Environmental Sciences & Policy >
- B.S. in Environmental Sciences >
- A.B. in Earth & Ocean Sciences >
- B.S. in Earth & Ocean Sciences >
Courses for the majors are taught by more than 60 Duke professors in 20 cooperating departments and schools. Undergraduate directors and advisory committees representing the various areas and cooperating departments administer the degrees.
Professional Graduate Degrees
- Master of Environmental Management (MEM or DEL-MEM) degree trains students to understand the scientific basis of environmental problems, as well as the social, political and economic factors that determine effective policy options for their solution.
- Master of Forestry (MF) degree develops experts in sustainable management of forested ecosystems.
Degrees are available in the following divisions: