We encourage you to save the date to join us for our ADMITTED STUDENTS VISITATION WEEKEND-2017
March 31, 2017--9:00am-6:30pm ET
April 1, 2017--9:00am-2:30pm ET
- 2017 Admitted Students Visitation Weekend Agenda (tentative—subject to change) >
- Travel Reimbursement Assistance information for Admitted Students Visitation Weekend >
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Nicholas School of the Environment at Duke University! You undoubtedly have a number of questions and concerns as you consider your decision to enroll at Duke University for the fall 2017 term. Please join us for a special weekend designed to help you get the information you need as you make those decisions. We hope to help you learn as much as possible about the Master of Environmental Management (MEM) and the Master of Forestry (MF) professional graduate degree programs and life at the Nicholas School as you face those decisions.
This weekend will be an excellent opportunity for you to:
- Meet other admitted students who could be your future peers at the NIC School
- Interact with Nicholas School faculty, current students and alumni
- Tour facilities and explore the Duke campus
- Learn about our dual-degree program offerings
- Hear about our dedicated Career & Professional Development Center
- Have your Financial Aid questions answered
- Experience a sample class or participate in a field-skills project
- Discover what the Masters Project is all about
- Explore the Duke Forest
- Learn about the many clubs and organizations our students get involved with
- Join us for a school-wide picnic and experience what it's like to be a part of the NIC
- School and the Duke Family.
2017 Admitted Students Weekend Agenda (coming soon)
Be sure to register now for the chance to get answers to all your questions.
This is an event you won't want to miss! We look forward to seeing you on Friday, March 31st and Saturday, April 1st.
Watch for further details and information to come soon!
Don’t pass up this great opportunity to get to know the Nicholas School of the Environment and Duke University!
The Nicholas School of the Environment (NSOE) is housed in two primary locations on Duke University’s West Campus; the Environment Hall (located at 9 Circuit Drive) and the Levine Science Research Center (LSRC), A-wing (located at 308 Research Drive). Both locations are connected by a breezeway on the first floor.
If you have any questions and/or concerns about the weekend's events, contact us at the following:
Office of Academic & Enrollment Services | Nicholas School of the Environment
308 Research Drive, Levine Science Research Center (LSRC),
Suite A101 Box 90330 | Durham, NC 27708-0330
firstname.lastname@example.org | p: 919-613-8070 | f: 919-613-8719
Can't attend this time? Learn more about how to visit here >
Campus Information and Local Area Information
- Campus Map
- Directions to the Nicholas School
- Walking Map from Bryan Center to Nicholas School
- Directions to Searle Center
- Directions to Duke Forest’s Gate F
- Duke Forest
- Welcome to Durham, North Carolina
- Durham Area Hotels
- Raleigh Durham International Airport
- City & Regional Transportation Options
- Visitors @ Duke