We will accept advanced placement (AP) courses if the student earns college credit for the course(s) from their undergraduate institution. This information must be clearly documented on the official undergraduate transcript.

In the absence of the appropriate documentation on the official undergraduate transcript, we will accept an official letter from the institution’s Registrar’s Office (sent directly to our office), which clearly states the student earned college credit for the advanced placement course(s). The letter may not be sent by the applicant or student. Send by mail or to nsoe-registrar@duke.edu.

Related Policy 


Policy owner
Student Services