In order to register for more than 16.5 credits, the student must obtain approval from their academic coursework advisor and submit the Course Overload Request form. Overload request forms should be submitted to the Student Services office for processing no later than the end of drop/add. Students should allow 1-2 business days for processing.




Policy owner
Student Services