Thanks for your interest in the Nicholas School.
Please review the Application Materials & Deadlines before applying. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Want an Undergraduate Degree?
Want to earn a Masters Degree at our NC campus?
- MEM or MF: Apply through the Nicholas School
- Our application is part of ChooseDuke, a university-wide system for applicants. To begin your application to Duke Nicholas School, you will need to create an account at: https://chooseduke.duke.edu/Admissions/Pages/Welcome.aspx.
- *You must log out of any existing social media accounts before attempting to create a Duke social media login. If you need assistance with social media account creation or logging in to ChooseDuke, you may contact our office at email@example.com or request help from our Applicant Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The system requires you to submit information in 3 sections in order to complete your application. The first step is to answer all required questions and to submit the application form.
- The online application and fee must be submitted before you can upload required supplemental materials. Supplemental materials such as unofficial transcripts, essays, resume, and any writing samples can only be uploaded once your application and fee are submitted.
- More Information on Master of Environmental Management (MEM) >
- More Information on Master of Forestry (MF) >
Want to earn a Masters Degree (DEL-MEM) online?
Want a Doctoral Degree (PhD)
Want to participate in a non-degree program?
Duke University's Annual Clery Security Report as Mandated by Federal Statute 20 USC § 1092.
The Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report include institutional policies concerning campus safety and security, as well as statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on Duke University property and on public property adjacent to campus and fires that have occurred in residence halls. A copy of this Report can be obtained by contacting the Duke Police Department at 684-4602 or writing to 502 Oregon Street, Durham, NC 27708 or by accessing: http://www.duke.edu/police/news_stats/clery.php