Skip to main content
You are here
- Nicholas School Recruiters - November & December Whereabouts
Nicholas School Recruiters - November & December Whereabouts
Our recuriters are coming to a city near you this Fall.
- November 1-3: BSR Conference, Grand Hyatt, 109 E. 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal, New York, NY
- November 2: Florida Southern College Grad Fair, 49 Lake Hollingsworth Drive, Honeyman Pavillion, Lakeland, FL. 10:00 AM-1:00 PM
- November 2: Davidson College campus, 10 am – 2 pm
405 N Main St, Davidson, NC 28035
Please contact Sarah Phillips directly at email@example.com to arrange a meeting if interested.
- November 3: University of California Grad Fair, Building 599, Outside Career Services Building, Santa Barbara, CA. 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
- November 3-5: Net Impact, Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
- November 5: California Diversity Forum, Loyola Marymount University, 1 Loyola Marymount University Drive, Los Angeles, CA. 12:00-3:00 PM
- November 9: Fayetteville State University Grad Fair, 1200 Murchison Road, Rudolf Jones Student Center, Fayetteville, NC. 1:00PM-4:00PM
- November 10: The University of South Carolina Grad Fair, 1400 Greene Street, Russell House University Union, Columbia, SC. 11:00 AM-2:00 PM
- November 14: University of Notre Dame. Information table, 10 am – 1 pm, Jordan Hall of Science; Information & Networking Session, 5-6 pm, Debartolo Hall, Room 125. If you would like to set up a meeting or have questions, please contact Sarah Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 14: Please join the Nicholas School's Office of Development & Alumni Relations in Denver for an informal opportunity to network and socialize with local alumni and friends of the Nicholas School. Refreshments and light hors d'oeuvres will be served. 6:00-9:00 PM. Breckenridge on Blake2220 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205. RSVP to email@example.com
- December 8: Join us for Prospective Student Open House to learn more about the on-campus MEM/MF and online DEL-MEM master's degree programs. 1201 New York Ave, NW, Suite 1110, Washington, DC. 5:30 – 8:00 PM Register here >