Our dedication to your success doesn’t end when you cross the stage at graduation. As alumni, you will always be a treasured part of our community!
Here are 8 ways to tap into our network and enhance your career:
- Consult with Career Center staff for advice on your career transition.
- Join our LinkedIn Community. You’ll get access to thousands of our alumni, faculty, and staff, as well as informative tips and job updates relevant to careers in the environment and natural resources. Regional subgroups help you engage with those in your area.
- Find entry-level jobs on Duke Environment Career Link. Email us to get an account. For mid-to-senior level jobs, join our LinkedIn Jobs & Opportunities subgroup.
- Get your lifetime Duke email address. This @alumni.duke.edu address can be used to forward messages no matter how often you change jobs or email providers. Register for yours today.
- Find interns, employees, or consultants for your organization. The Career Center can help you develop internships, take advantage of pro bono student consulting, and recruit top-quality candidates.
- Coach current students. Contact us to discuss opportunities to build relationships with students or foster partnerships between your organization and the Nicholas School.
- Tap into the Duke Alumni Association.
- Engage with the Nicholas School Alumni Network. Explore the website for many resources, events, and opportunities.