Our dedication to your success doesn’t end when you cross the stage at graduation. As alumni, you will always be a treasured part of our community!
Here are 7 ways to tap into our network and enhance your career:
Access your NSOE community job-searching resources
- Join our NSOE LinkedIn Group. You’ll get access to thousands of our alumni, faculty, and staff, as well as mid- and senior-level job updates relevant to careers in the environment and natural resources.
- Consult the Nicholas School Job Share Facebook Page. This exclusive group is managed by alumni; CPDC staff contributes relevant job postings as well.
- Find early-career opportunities at Duke Environment Career Link. Email us to get an account.
- Get your lifetime Duke email address. This @alumni.duke.edu address can be used to forward messages no matter how often you change jobs or email providers. Register for your account today.
- Find interns, employees, or consultants for your organization. The Career Center can help you develop internships, take advantage of pro bono student consulting, and recruit top-quality candidates.
- Coach current students. Contact us to discuss opportunities to build relationships with students or foster partnerships between your organization and the Nicholas School.
- Tap into the Duke Alumni Association.
- Consult with Career Center staff for advice on your career transition.
- Engage with the Nicholas School Alumni Network. Explore the website for many resources, events, and opportunities.