Spring 2020 update
We understand that current events are causing new uncertainties for job and internship searches and we are here to help you think creatively about contingency plans. Career & Professional Development Center (CPDC) resources will remain available to professional master's students during this time – with some format adaptations:
- CPDC student appointments will now be conducted remotely. All coaches will use Zoom, Skype or phone to connect with students. Nicholas School students should continue to use CareerLink to sign up for appointments with CPDC Coaches.
- Please consider booking an appointment with our NC State Graduate Assistant Ram Athavale so that he may complete his practicum requirements for student interaction.
- How to Book an Appointment with CPDC [video]
If you have questions or concerns related to job or internship searching modifications related to COVID-19 response, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond via email as soon as we can.
What we help with
- Defining your values, strengths, and career goals
- Your search for job & internship opportunities
- Polishing your cover letter, resume, writing samples, and other materials
- Connecting you with employers and alumni
Location & Hours
In-person consultations are held at our office in the Levine Science Research Center (LSRC), Suite A-135. We also conduct virtual appointments using Skype or Zoom.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 9 am – 4:30 pm EST
How to schedule
Students and alumni can schedule a 1:1 appointment with CPDC staff using CareerLink.
Here is a video showing how to sign up for an appointment.