Domestic or international Internships on the energy-related field.
Duke University, Nicholas School of the Environment Durham, NC May 2019
Master of Environmental Management in Energy and the Environment
Major Courses: Energy and the Environment, Modeling for Energy Systems, and Energy Economics and Policy
Peking University Beijing, China July 2017
Bachelor of Arts in Economics GPA:3.76/4.0
Major Courses: Principle of Economics, Intermediate Microeconomics, Intermediate Macroeconomics, Econometrics
Renmin University of China Beijing, China June 2017
Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs Management Cumulative GPA: 3.83/4.0 Major GPA:3.87/4.0 Rank:3/28
Major Courses: Environmental Management Science, Environmental and Resource Economics, Environmental Planning Methods and Cases
Research Assistant Center for New Structural Economics Beijing, China July 2016
• Collected data on infrastructure and natural resources of Nigeria, gaining data search and data sorting skills.
• Edited our handbook on Nigeria’s development, and was trained to be detail-oriented.
• Participated in the workshops and contributed my thoughts on the problems in our research.
Intern Linkedin (Advertisement Execution) Beijing, China Feb 2017-May 2017
• Assisted in scheduling, planning and executing advertising projects by collecting real-time data on the effects of the advertisements and providing vigorous data analysis reports to the clients.
Intern Schneider Electric (Corporate Affairs & Sustainable Development) Beijing, China Sep 2016-Dec 2016
• Assisted BipBop technical training program by coordinating the cooperation between Schneider and technical schools in China to make the program go smoothly.
• Edited 3 textbooks Schneider prepared for the technical training school and was further trained to be detail-oriented.
Volunteer Nepal Volunteers Council Kathmandu, Nepal Aug 2016
• Taught 11 students of Deeya Shree English Boarding School English and advised them on how to learn more efficiently in general.
• Volunteered to be a coordinator in NVC and helped new volunteers to get used to life in Kathmandu and their work at Deeya Shree School.
Investigator Rural Investigation Program Shandong, China Aug 2014
• Interviewed rural people in Shandong Province and investigated their living conditions. Learned about how a new coal mine had influenced their life through direct interactions.
HONORS National Scholarship
• Awarded to the top 3% students out of a 90-student department, and only 0.2% of the undergraduates are qualified for the prize.
First Prize, The National College Students Competition of Urban Management
• Ranked 3rd among about 100 groups. Dec 2016 Nov 2016 Second Prize, University Scholarship
• Awarded to the top 10% of a 28-student cohort. Dec 2015 Merit Student
• Awarded to 10% of a 30-student cohort. Dec 2014 First Prize, Jingdong Scholarship
• Awarded to the first place out of a 30-student cohort. Dec 2014
Business / Industry
Entrepreneur / Start-up
Non-profit / NGO
Research Institute / Think Tank