Skip to main content
You are here
- Submit details to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the events feed on our website.
- Submit details to Nic Dig for inclusion in weekly (Monday) e-mail digest. Fill out a form through the Nickipedia (click here) by Saturday at 5 PM. If you have an event that requires an RSVP, please create an event for EACH date--one for the RSVP deadline for and one for the actual day of the event.
- Submit your event to Duke University Calendar - Another calendar opportunity to promote upcoming events is through the Events@Duke calendar managed by Duke University. You can use this calendar also to promote an upcoming event to the entire university community and the Triangle area. As a Duke student you can submit an event to the calendar by going to the site, scrolling to the bottom of the page, going to the middle list called “Duke Events,” clicking on “Submit,” and following the steps.
- Create a slide and submit with form to Duke Ticket Info for the Bryan Center Information Desk LCD Monitor.
- Flyers for events can be posted in designated locations throughout Environment Hall and the LSRC and distributed via email lists.
- Plasma Screens (1st and 2nd floor EH, Hug Commons) are maintained by the Communications office and are used to promote Nicholas School events or display notices relevant to the Nicholas community. If you are interested in having your event promoted this way, email email@example.com. Submissions are not guaranteed a placement on plasma screens.