Luke Parsons is a climate researcher and lecturer. He teaches about climate change and climate impacts and studies climate dynamics, drought, and climate change + deforestation + emissions impacts on the environment, human health, well-being, and the economy. In addition to his work as a researcher, Luke is also a Wilderness First Responder and former NOLS instructor who enjoys backpacking, climbing, and taking panoramic landscape photographs.
- Npj Climate and Atmospheric Science 6, no. 1 ( ):
- Earth'S Future 11, no. 9 ( ):
- Geohealth 7, no. 8 ( ): e2023GH000809
- Geohealth 6, no. 5 ( ): e2022GH000601
- Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology 37, no. 3 ( ):