Energy management, sustainable corporation, energy development research, energy investment evaluation, energy consulting
Duke University, Master of Environmental Management (Energy & Environment)
• Coursework: Energy Modelling (Advanced Excel VBA), Geospatial Analysis(ArcGIS), Applied statistics (R, Stata)
Renmin University of China, B.S. in Economics (Energy Economics) 2016
• Thesis: Empirical Analysis of Industrial Concentration Level in Chinese Thermal Generation Industrial
Duke Global Energy Access Network (GLEAN)
Research Assistant Jan, 2017-Present Durham, NC
• Identified and catalog nation-level data sources relevant to energy access for all countries.
• Selected the energy data from different data sources like national census data, and international surveys.
• Assisted in developing GLEAN network data platform and publishing public energy data sources.
China National Development and Reform Commission
Energy Research Institute Project Assistant Intern Oct. 2015-Aug. 2016 Beijing, China
• Facilitated in “Integrated Coordination Theory” policy framework structure based on renewable ecumenical analysis.
• Performed literature review on worldwide advanced cases in balancing Renewables and thermal power of 6 Countries.
• Assisted in report writing, revising and document summarization for the Mid-term Public Report.
• Calculated Levelized Energy of Cost (LEOC) and depicted energy flow chart using e!Sankey.
China Southern Power Grid Co. Ltd (CSG)
Energy Observer Magazine Journalist Intern Aug, 2015 Guangzhou, China
• Joined Oil & Gas Group in Editorial Department to assist in case study and research on historic Chinese troubled investment in foreign oil contracts and financial status of Chinese oil company.