The policies and guidelines listed below are intended for graduate students in the MEM, MF and DEL-MEM master's degree programs at the Nicholas School of the Environment. To browse this information by topic, visit the Master's Advising Guide.
For School policies intended for faculty and staff, please visit the Nicholas Intranet.
- Owner:Student ServicesFor application review purposes, official and unofficial transcripts are acceptable. Official transcripts are preferred but unofficial transcripts may be submitted at the time of application. If admitted, official transcripts will be required prior to matriculation.
- Owner:Student ServicesThe tuition and financial aid impact of pursuing concurrent degrees varies depending on the School where the additional degree program is pursued.
- Owner:Student ServicesPolicy on taking undergraduate-level courses at Duke as a graduate student.
- Owner:Student ServicesIf a class is full, the DukeHub will construct a list of students requesting enrollment in the order in which attempts to enroll in the course are logged. The waitlisted course will count towards the total course registration limit. Students can waitlist a class that conflicts with another enrolled class, however enrollment in the waitlisted course will not occur until the time conflict is resolved. All waitlists with the exception of graduate courses at Fuqua, Law, NSOE and Pratt will be erased at the end of the first week of classes. During the second week of classes, all undergraduate
- Owner:Student ServicesIf you believe you have already taken a course that covers the material in a course that is required for your program, take your documentation to the instructor of the required course.
- Owner:Student ServicesThe proposal and final report must be of professional quality in their finished form.