Concurrent Degree Programs
Students are welcome to pursue a master’s degree at the Nicholas School jointly with another degree program. Enrolling in two programs at the same time can reduce a student’s total tuition and the total time required to complete both degrees.
Students can consider the following degree combinations:
- Master of Environmental Management + Master of Forestry (MEM/MF) >
- Master of Business Administration + MEM or MF >
- Master of Public Policy + MEM or MF >
- Juris Doctor in Environmental Law + MEM or MF >
- Juris Doctor + Master of Arts in Environmental Science & Policy >
- Master of Arts in Teaching + MEM or MF >
- Master of Engineering Management + MEM or MF>
- Degree at Another University + MEM or MF>
Find information about advising, communications, and requirements for those in concurrent degree programs at All Concurrent Degrees – Requirements & Information.
HOW TO APPLY
Students should generally apply to both programs using separate applications. Find MEM or MF application materials at Application Materials & Requirements.
One exception is the Master of Business Administration, for which there is a joint MEM/MBA or MF/MBA application.