Concurrent Degree Programs
The sheer reputational strength of the Nicholas School concurrent degree programs is reason enough to consider them. The most appreciated benefit is the opportunity to graduate with two Duke degrees in less time and with less expense than if you were to complete the programs asynchronously. The options provided by the Nicholas School are hand-selected based upon the needs of our students who want to bring additional value to employers and to the industry in which they enter. We welcome students to pursue a master’s degree at the Nicholas School concurrently with another degree program.
Below are our concurrent degree combinations:
- Master of Environmental Management + Master of Forestry (MEM/MF)
- Master of Business Administration + MEM or MF
- Master of Public Policy + MEM or MF
- Juris Doctor in Environmental Law + MEM or MF
- Juris Doctor + Master of Arts in Environmental Science & Policy
- Master of Arts in Teaching + MEM or MF
- Master of Engineering Management + MEM or MF
- Degree at Another University + MEM or MF
Find information about advising, communications, and requirements for those in concurrent degree programs at All Concurrent Degrees – Requirements & Information.
HOW TO APPLY
Applying is easy! Students apply to each program separately while keeping in mind the deadlines and requirements of each program. Applicants will be able to indicate interest in a concurrent degree on at least the Nicholas School application, if not both applications. Find MEM or MF application materials at Application Materials & Requirements.