For application review purposes, official and unofficial transcripts are acceptable. Official transcripts are preferred but unofficial transcripts may be submitted at the time of application. If admitted, official transcripts will be required prior to matriculation.
Unofficial transcripts may be submitted by any of the following methods:
- Through the online application. Note: All transcripts submitted through the online application are considered unofficial.
- Via fax to (919) 613-8719
- By scanned electronic copy to email@example.com
- Official transcripts should be in sealed envelopes signed or sealed across the flap by the registrar of the institution attended.
- If the original is not in English, you must also provide a certified English translation.
- If the undergraduate degree is awarded outside of the U.S., the student must also submit an official degree certificate to show proof the undergraduate degree has been awarded; graduation certificates are not acceptable.
An official hard copy of all undergraduate and non-degree transcripts should be mailed to:
Duke University Nicholas School
9 Circuit Drive
Durham, NC 27708-0330
Official transcripts should be in sealed envelopes signed or sealed across the flap by the registrar of the institution attended.
If your undergraduate institution uses eSCRIP-SAFE International (or similar agent) for the delivery of official electronic transcripts, please ask the university registrar to forward your official transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official electronic transcripts cannot be submitted directly by the student.