Access NSOE community job-searching resources
- Join our NSOE LinkedIn Group. You’ll get access to thousands of our alumni, faculty, and staff, as well as mid- and senior-level job updates relevant to careers in the environment and natural resources.
- Consult the Nicholas School Job Share Facebook Page. This exclusive group is managed by alumni; CPDC staff contributes relevant job postings as well.
- Find early-career opportunities at Duke Environment Career Link. Email us to get an account.
Get your lifetime Duke email address.
This @alumni.duke.edu address can be used to forward messages no matter how often you change jobs or email providers. Register for your account today.
Find interns, employees, or consultants for your organization.
The Career Center can help you develop internships, take advantage of pro bono student consulting, and recruit top-quality candidates. Learn more about how to engage with our students.
Coach current students.
Contact us (email@example.com) to discuss opportunities to build relationships with students or foster partnerships between your organization and the Nicholas School.
Connect with alumni.
- Tap into the Duke Alumni Association.
- Engage with the Nicholas School Alumni Network. Explore the website for many resources, events, and opportunities.
Get help with career transitions.
Consult with Career Center staff for advice on your career transition.