How to Apply
You've made the right choice!
Here's what you need to know to apply for a MEM (on-campus or online) or MF:
Students interested in the Nicholas School’s undergraduate or doctoral programs apply and are admitted through Trinity College of Arts and Sciences (undergraduate) and the Duke University Graduate School (doctoral). Students interested in the international Master of Environmental Policy (iMEP) at Duke Kunshan University (China) programs apply here.
- Online application available September 15
- Priority deadline: December 15 (applicants are encouraged to apply early for full financial aid consideration)
- Regular deadline: January 15
- Create a ChooseDuke account (detailed instructions here)
- Complete the Application Online
- Submit your application fee
- Upload Supplemental Materials (unofficial transcripts, essays, resume, etc)
Duke University's Annual Clery Security Report as Mandated by Federal Statute 20 USC § 1092.
The Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report include institutional policies concerning campus safety and security, as well as statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on Duke University property and on public property adjacent to campus and fires that have occurred in residence halls. A copy of this Report can be obtained by contacting the Duke Police Department at 684-4602 or writing to 502 Oregon Street, Durham, NC 27708 or by accessing: http://www.duke.edu/police/news_stats/clery.php