Find Jobs & Internships
We work directly with employers to locate the latest job and internship opportunities. We hope these resources will help you find the perfect match!
- Handshake: Find hundreds of internship and job postings (Duke NetID required)
- CareerWise Newsletter: During the academic year, our weekly e-newsletter keeps you up to date on the latest opportunities, deadlines and Career Center events.
- DukeList: Find on-campus job, leadership or volunteer opportunities (Duke NetID required)
Meet employers through networking events and career fairs held throughout the year. Events are open to all students.
There are many ways to build relationships with potential employers or engage in on-campus jobs and leadership opportunities during your time at the Nicholas School.
- Career Treks: allows small groups of students to travel to companies and organizations to learn from practicing professionals and gain insights into potential careers.
- Client-Based Courses & Master’s Projects: tackle real-world problems by serving as a student consultant through a client-based course or master’s project.
Our Students' Experiences
Internships / Summer EXPERIENCES
Internships are an integral part of the Nicholas School educational experience and your professional development. Each summer, about 95% of our students engage in internships or summer research projects around the world, providing valuable opportunities to gain career-related experience and build a professional network.
Read Internship success stories
2021 Summer Experience Report
Post-Graduation Jobs & Fellowships
The vast majority of our graduates enter full-time, permanent positions that are closely related to their degree. Some opt to build on their educational experience with post-graduation fellowship opportunities or additional advanced degrees.