Find Jobs & Internships
We work directly with employers to locate the latest job and internship opportunities. We hope these resources will help you find the perfect match!
- Handshake: Find hundreds of internship and job postings (Duke NetID required)
- CareerWise Newsletter: During the academic year, our weekly e-newsletter keeps you up to date on the latest opportunities, deadlines and Career Center events.
- DukeList: Find on-campus job, leadership or volunteer opportunities (Duke NetID required)
Meet employers through networking events and career fairs held throughout the year. Events are open to all students.
- Nic ECO (Exploring Career Opportunities) Fair
- Internship Week
There are many ways to build relationships with potential employers or engage in on-campus jobs and leadership opportunities during your time at the Nicholas School.
- Career Treks: allows small groups of students to travel to companies and organizations to learn from practicing professionals and gain insights into potential careers.
- Client-Based Courses & Master’s Projects: tackle real-world problems by serving as a student consultant through a client-based course or master’s project.
Our Students' Experiences
Internships are an integral part of the Nicholas School educational experience and your professional development. Each summer, about 95% of our students engage in internships or summer research projects around the world, providing valuable opportunities to gain career-related experience and build a professional network.
Post-Graduation Jobs & Fellowships
The vast majority of our graduates enter full-time, permanent positions that are closely related to their degree. Some opt to build on their educational experience with post-graduation fellowship opportunities or additional advanced degrees.