Off-Campus Recruiting Schedule
We're coming to you
We’re here to help you decide whether an MEM, MF, or online MEM (DEL-MEM) is right for you. All of our events are designed to inform you about our master’s programs, the admission process, what it’s like to be a student, and how our alumni are making a difference in the world.
Interactive Virtual Info Sessions
Can’t join us in person, but want to learn more? Join us virtually. We host over 15 online, interactive info sessions covering master's programs in general, as well as MEM, MF and DEL-MEM program-specific topics. Faculty, staff, students and alumni will be present to answer your questions. Search the calendar and register for an upcoming session
Watch Archived Info Sessions
The Importance of Forests: Responding to Local and Global Environmental Issues (MF) (Hosted by Jeffrey Vincent, co-chair of the Master of Forestry (MF) degree)
Duke Environmental Leadership-Master of Environmental Management (DEL-MEM) (Hosted by the Admissions team)
- Concurrent Degrees: MEM/MF + MBA (Hosted by Katie Kross, managing director of the Center for Energy, Development and the Global Environment (EDGE); Erika Lovelace, Nicholas School registrar; and a current MEM/MBA student)
By Program Area
- Business and Environment (BE) (Hosted by BE Chair Deborah Gallagher)
- Coastal Environmental Management (CEM) (Hosted by CEM Co-Chair Pat Halpin)
- Energy and Environment (EE) (Hosted by EE Chair Timothy Johnson)
- Ecosystem Science and Conservation (ESC) (Hosted by ESC Chair John Poulsen)
- Ecotoxicology and Environmental Health (EEH) (Hosted by EEH Chair Jim Zhang)
- Environmental Economics and Policy (EEP) (Hosted by EEP Chair Elizabeth Albright)
- Water Resources Management (WRM) (Hosted by WRM Chair Jim Heffernan)
Nicholas School Community
- FUNED and COLFUTURO Funding Opportunities: Our FUNED partnership for Mexican citizens, and our COLFUTURO partnership for Colombian citizens (Hosted by Elizabeth Shapiro-Garza, Nicholas School professor and expert in market-based environmental initiatives and policies in Latin America, and several Latin American alumni)
- Nicholas School Career and Professional Development Center (CPDC) (Hosted by Deb Wojcik, former director of Career and Professional Programming and Counseling, and members of the CPDC team)
- We Are Duke Environment: A Look at Diversity and Inclusion at the Nicholas School (Hosted by Nikki Cagle, lecturer and drector of K-12 Diversity Pipeline Programs, and Nancy Kelly, director of Nicholas Community Engagement & Events)
- Stanback Dean Toddi Steelman discusses the Nicholas School of the Environment’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion with our master's program students.
If you are unable to join us for a scheduled event but would like more information, please contact us.