Recruitment Event Schedule
Due to COVID-19, we are reviewing and revising our calendar of recruitment events, many of which will be virtual in the fall. Check back here for schedule updates, or sign up for email reminders.
Until more details are available, we encourage you to reach out to us for more information. We are here to help you learn more about our master’s programs, the admission process, what it’s like to be a student and how our alumni are making a difference in the world. We can connect you with faculty, students, alumni and our Career and Professional Development Center.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation.
Live Virtual Info Sessions
Each year, we host a number of online, interactive information sessions covering master's programs in general, as well as MEM, MF and DEL-MEM program-specific topics, and the Nicholas School community. Faculty, staff, students and alumni will be present to answer your questions.
- Our fall schedule will be posted soon. Sign up for email reminders.
Watch Archived Info Sessions
The Importance of Forests: Responding to Local and Global Environmental Issues (MF) (Hosted by Jeffrey Vincent, co-chair of the Master of Forestry (MF) degree)
Duke Environmental Leadership-Master of Environmental Management (DEL-MEM) (Hosted by the Admissions team)
- Concurrent Degrees: MEM/MF + MBA (Hosted by Katie Kross, managing director of the Center for Energy, Development and the Global Environment (EDGE); Erika Lovelace, Nicholas School registrar; and a current MEM/MBA student)
By Program Area
- Business and Environment (BE) (Hosted by BE Chair Deborah Gallagher)
- Coastal Environmental Management (CEM) (Hosted by CEM Co-Chair Pat Halpin)
- Energy and Environment (EE) (Hosted by EE Chair Timothy Johnson)
- Ecosystem Science and Conservation (ESC) (Hosted by ESC Chair John Poulsen)
- Ecotoxicology and Environmental Health (EEH) (Hosted by EEH Chair Jim Zhang)
- Environmental Economics and Policy (EEP) (Hosted by EEP Chair Elizabeth Albright)
- Water Resources Management (WRM) (Hosted by WRM Chair Jim Heffernan)
Nicholas School Community
- FUNED and COLFUTURO Funding Opportunities: Our FUNED partnership for Mexican citizens, and our COLFUTURO partnership for Colombian citizens (Hosted by Elizabeth Shapiro-Garza, Nicholas School professor and expert in market-based environmental initiatives and policies in Latin America, and several Latin American alumni)
- Nicholas School Career and Professional Development Center (CPDC) (Hosted by Deb Wojcik, former director of Career and Professional Programming and Counseling, and members of the CPDC team)
- We Are Duke Environment: A Look at Diversity and Inclusion at the Nicholas School (Hosted by Nikki Cagle, lecturer and drector of K-12 Diversity Pipeline Programs, and Nancy Kelly, director of Nicholas Community Engagement & Events)
- Stanback Dean Toddi Steelman discusses the Nicholas School of the Environment’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion with our MEM students and faculty member Betsy Albright.
If you are unable to join us for a scheduled event but would like more information, please contact us.