Stanback Internship Program
Duke University Stanback Internship Program is generously funded by Duke alumni Fred and Alice Stanback. The Stanback Internship Program provides Duke students with significant project-based learning experiences in energy, conservation, advocacy, policy, research, and applied resource management.
The Stanback Internship Program is open to any Duke student - undergraduate, graduate, and international students - who will be enrolled in Fall 2018 classes. Internships are located throughout the US, and interns receive a $5,000 payment.
Summer 2018 internships will be posted on Nicholas School Duke Environment Career Link January 8th. To gain access to Career Link, fill out this request form by 5 p.m. on Monday, January 29, 2018.
To view sample past internships, visit the Duke Stanback Program's YouTube page.
First Round Important Dates for 2018
- Information Sessions for interested students:
- Wednesday, January 10th | 4:30-5:15pm | Soc Sci 124
- Thursday, January 11th | 5-5:45pm | Sanford 05
- Internship descriptions posted January 8th, 2018
- Applications open January 8th-29th in Career Link
- On-Campus Interview Day: February 23rd, 2018
Second Round Important Dates for 2018
- Unfilled internships will be posted starting March 20th and will be available for applications
- Deadlines for positions are provided in the internship posting
- May 28th marks the end of second round