A valid NetID is required to access the Nicholas Intranet.
The Nicholas Intranet is an online internal resource for faculty and staff, providing easy access to information, instructions and downloads for common needs such as:
- Requesting IT support
- Printer locations and driver downloads
- Branded graphic assets – logos, letterhead and PowerPoint templates
- Promotion and tenure guidelines
- Finding and reserving conference rooms, meeting rooms, classrooms, etc.
- Audio-Visual (A/V) equipment and instructions
- DukeFlyer digital screen instructions
- Ordering business cards
The intranet replaces the Nicholas 411 section of the former web site. While the site is administered by the NSOE Marketing & Communications team, the content is managed by the corresponding functional area within the School.
Submit feedback to email@example.com and your request will be routed to the appropriate intranet editor for review.