Dr. Dan Loughlin is a research scientist within the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of Research and Development. Dr. Loughlin has held an Adjunct Professor appointment with the Earth and Ocean Sciences Division within the Nicholas School of the Environment since November 2019.
School DivisionEarth & Climate Sciences
- Ph.D., North Carolina State University (1998)
- Cleaner Engineering and Technology 1, ( ): 100017
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 117, no. 47 ( ): 29535 - 29542
- Environmental Research Letters 15, no. 10 ( ):
- Nature Communications 11, no. 1 ( ): 957
- Environmental Research Letters 14, no. 12 ( ): 124071