If you have taken a college level course that you think may fulfill a prerequisite that has been listed as a deficiency, you should submit to us a letter or email identifying the course name and number and also send a syllabus for the course. Send to nsoe-registrar@duke.edu. To prove successful completion of the prerequisite you must also submit an official transcript to the Office of Student Services.


Policy owner
Student Services